Managed Services Manager @ Florianópolis
As a Managed Services Manager you will be responsible for leading all operations processes to fulfill delivery obligations to clients and ensure that all client SLAs are completed on time. You will also have a critical role in establishing a high quality customer relationship that allows a fluid communication and ensures excellence in all services provided by your department.
You will be working for the South America region and you will be based in Florianópolis.
Among others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Become the point of contact for customers and market interactions as an evangelist of managed services and delivery leadership;
- Monitor and ensure that the processes are in place to pro-actively protect a consistent quality of service in order to meet contract expectations, through acceptable controls and service procedures in line with process and standards agreed.
- Ensure P&L's profitability for Managed Services by monitoring closely the delivery of products and services with strict financial controls.
- Creat and implement standardized processes and improving existing methodologies, including departmental structures and organizational improvements
What we’re looking for
To join our company as a Managed Services Manager, YOU must HAVE:
- At least 10 years of experience of industry expertise in a highly technical and fast paced delivery environment, including at least 5 years of experience in providing client services based on contractual SLAs.;
- Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited college/university in engineering, computer science or management information system;
- Strong knowledge of and expertise with portfolio management of many active customer-centric products and services;
- Ability to lead and mentor cross functional teams;
- Strong critical and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and detail-oriented profile;
- Strong knowledge in ITIL;
- Fluency in English and Spanish;
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
And YOU must:
- Like to work closely with the customers;
- Be able to handle difficulties and pressure situations;
- Have good analytical skills, like technical problems and their solutions.
- Help and identify business opportunities in the projects in which you’ll be working;
- Understand business consulting and the importance of our customers;
- Be autonomous and self-driven;
- Be responsible for deliver tasks on time;
- Be confident in your personal interactions with all team members and customers.