Operations Consultant @ Florianópolis (8h/day)
As an Operations Consultant you will be responsible for the execution of Managed Services Operations Processes to fulfill delivery obligations to clients and ensures all client SLAs are completed on time.
You will be working for the South America region and you will be based in Florianópolis.
Among others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Install, maintain and modify information systems;
- Provide general technical advice on systems for junior users and employees;
- Perform activities of operations, support and/or software development.
What we’re looking for
To join our company as an Operations Consultant, YOU must HAVE:
- Information Systems degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Operations and/or Support department;
- UNIX and ORACLE knowledge;
- Ability and willingness to learn new things;
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills;
- English and Spanish (intermediate level).
And YOU must:
- Like to work closely with the customers;
- Be able to handle difficulties and pressure situations;
- Have good analytical skills, like technical problems and their solutions.
- Help and identify business opportunities in the projects in which you’ll be working;
- Understand business consulting and the importance of our customers;
- Be autonomous and self-driven;
- Be responsible for deliver tasks on time;
- Be confident in your personal interactions with all team members.