System Integration Consultant | NAC @ Washington
As part of our Northern America & Caribbean (NAC) team and as a System Integration Consultant at WeDo Technologies you have an important role in our projects: customizing and implementing our portfolio of products with a focus on our RAID FMS solution.
Working on customer projects you will lead requirement workshops with customers, write specifications and technical designs and then realize them using our own development framework.
You will work throughout the project lifecycle, from presales to final delivery, to validate that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client's business needs, and will:
- Design systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Gather information from existing systems, analysis program and time requirements.
- Assist project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Develop custom client reports and interact with members of various teams to understand requirements
- Author Data Definition Language (DDL) and Data Manipulation Language (DML) SQL commands
- Manage routine ad hoc delivery schedule to ensure all reports are delivered on time.
What we're looking for
To join our team as System Integration Consultant, YOU must HAVE:
- From a technical perspective experience in some of these areas:
- Scripting (e.g. sh, ksh, perl);
- SQL and PL/SQL;
- Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, etc.);
- Java/C/C++ familiarity
- Minimum 3 year's experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL query language
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008
- Full English Fluency
- Availability to travel (Northern America & Caribbean)
And YOU must BE:
- A true companion for your team
- Passionate about working with clients;
- Resilient and driven to deliver.
If you’re looking for a new professional challenge, and feel that you have what it takes to take on the role of System Integration Consultant | NAC , APPLY NOW!